The City of Green Cove Springs conducts all plan reviews and inspections for projects within the city limits..

If you live within the red line area, you are in the Incorporated City Limits of Green Cove Springs.  Any building permit you need may be obtained at City Hall, Room 135.  If you are outside the darker gray area, then you must obtain your Building Permit at the Clay County Building Department in the Administration Building, 477 Houston Street, which is also here in Green Cove Springs.