Building Applications

When Do I Need a Permit?

Please submit your applications and all required supporting documents / plans via e-mail to If you have any questions or concerns, e-mail the aforementioned address or call 904-297-7050.

Documents for Building Permits


Owner/Builder FAQ - How to Complete Forms
Commercial New or Commercial Addition
Residential New or Residential Addition
Interior Remodel
Roof or Siding or Window Door
Fence or Driveway
Mechanical, Electric, or Plumbing
Tent for Transient Merchant

General Applications / Forms

Building Permit Application
LDR Compliance
Temporary Utility
Notice of Commencement 
Owner Authorization
Owner/Contractor Disclosure 
Product Approval Information Sheet


Irrigation Meter Application
Water Meter Application

Trade Permits

Electrical Permit Application
Mechanical Permit Application
Plumbing Permit Application

Affidavits / Forms

Pool Safety Affidavit
Roof Nailing Affidavit
Asbestos Forms

Solar Panel Forms (These forms must be signed and submitted to the Building Assistant after the solar panels have been installed but before the new electric meter is installed)

Application for Interconnection
Rate Schedule
Tri-Party Procedure
Tri-Party Agreement


Moving a Building Application