Reservation Application - Gazebo (G)



$400.00 (No more than a 5-hour time block reservation)


Download the Parks Hold Harmless and Indemnification Agreement  (Fill out, sign and upload below)

You must upload a signed form before being approved.
If Purpose is other please explain
If YES, City Staff may authorize any of the following types of amplification: CD player, boom box/radio, karaoke machine, or electronic music player/speaker, i.e., Cell Phone, iPad, iPod, Tablet. *** If your amplification is not one of the above options that City Staff may approve, then approval from the City Manager is required in the form of a WRITTEN AND SIGNED request stating what type of equipment will be used, what time frame the equipment will be used, and for what purpose. This is required to be submitted along with the required forms necessary to confirm any park reservation. For more information relating to allowable noise levels and prohibitions, please refer to City Code Section 26-93 and 26-94(a): 62-114 & 62-144 (a) Prohibitions. It shall be unlawful for any person to: (i) make, continue, or cause to be made or continued any noise disturbance, or any sound which is plainly audible, in violation of any of the specific prohibitions contained in this section; or (ii) otherwise violate any of the specific prohibitions contained in this section. (1) Amplified sound produced by electronic audio equipment, musical instruments, and similar devices. No person shall operate, play, or permit the operation or playing of any radio, stereo, tape player, television, electronic audio equipment, musical instrument, or other sound amplifier in such a manner as to: a. Be plainly audible at a distance of 200 feet or more from the real property boundary of the source of the sound; b. Create across a real property boundary a noise disturbance in a residence, office, store, or other building; c. If the source of the sound is in a building containing more than one residential unit, create a noise disturbance in another residential unit through a floor, ceiling, or wall separating residential units; or d. Violate the maximum sound levels contained in section 62-144
Upon form submission, you will be redirected to the payment form.