Angel L. Alicea, BSIT, ITILv3
Welcome to the Department of Information Systems!
The information systems department is responsible for maintaining the hardware, software, data storage, and networks that comprise the city's IT infrastructure.
IT Security is everyone's responsibility.
SAFE COMPUTING HABITS
- Don't click links in emails from unknown sources
- Don't open attachments in emails from unknown sources or from unexpected emails
- Stay away from free downloads or free software
- Limit the information you post on social media
- Back up your data regularly
- Keep you system updated with the latest patches
- Keep antivirus software updated
- Star2Star New Phone System training will be held in Teams on July 8, 2020 at 10:30am. If you would like to attend please email Angel Alicea at firstname.lastname@example.org. This training is for employees only.