- Human Resources
- Employment Opportunities
Welcome! We are very excited that you are interested in joining our Team at the City of Green Cove Springs. The City offers excellent benefits and great people, who work together in a respectful environment.
The City of Green Cove Springs is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including without limitation, to selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
City of Green Cove Springs is a Drug-Free Workplace. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to submit to drug screening. Relevant criminal and driving history background checks are conducted on all new hires.
Veterans preference is given according to Florida Law. Please note that Florida Veterans Preference Law changed. Submit your DD214 form and service-connected disability documentation (if applicable) for each position prior to the job closing date for preference consideration.
The City of Green Cove Springs participates in E-Verify, an Internet-based system of the Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration that allows us to determine an employee's eligibility to work in the United States.
- Apply Online for Green Cove Springs Internships
- Apply Online for Available Positions
- Download the Volunteer Application Packet (PDF)
- Applications are only accepted for open positions.
- Resumes are accepted, but must be attached to the online application.
- Applications/resumes must be made available for public inspection if requested, and cannot be kept confidential according to Chapter 119 of the Florida Statutes.
- Communication Officer applications must include the Communications Officer Pre-Employment Acknowledgement (PDF).
- Police Officer applications must include a Background Investigation Waiver (PDF).